Welcome to everyone involved in the colloboration between Nueva, San Francisco and St Hilda's Primary School, Singapore!
posted by Mrs Za at 12:31 AM
Hello everybody. I'm samantha and I wish to know who my buddy will be. Will the buddy list be posted soon?
By someone out there., at 9:50 PM
Hi!I'm Grace and I want to know who's my buddy, too. I can't want to correspond! When will the buddy list be posted?
By Grace, at 3:59 PM
I agree... ... Hopefully the corresponding will start soon! I can't wait to make new friends.Teachers, when will the next post be up?Grace
By Grace, at 4:15 PM
Hi I'm Minkee. Er... Is Yap Wen Hao Jeremy here?
By minkee.s, at 12:57 PM
Vijay, you n00b
By minkee.s, at 11:51 AM
Post a Comment << Home
5 Comments:
Hello everybody. I'm samantha and I wish to know who my buddy will be. Will the buddy list be posted soon?
By
someone out there., at 9:50 PM
Hi!I'm Grace and I want to know who's my buddy, too. I can't want to correspond! When will the buddy list be posted?
By
Grace, at 3:59 PM
I agree... ... Hopefully the corresponding will start soon! I can't wait to make new friends.
Teachers, when will the next post be up?
Grace
By
Grace, at 4:15 PM
Hi I'm Minkee. Er... Is Yap Wen Hao Jeremy here?
By
minkee.s, at 12:57 PM
Vijay, you n00b
By
minkee.s, at 11:51 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home