Hildanueva

Thursday, April 12, 2007

HI!

HI!!!

I hope that the Mr. Muscle came in useful and that all the other presents were nice too! I hope that the trip to Singapore has helped the project and was useful to the Nueva teachers. I loved all the lessons that were given, especially the debate! =) By the way, are the bookmarks nice?

Ian Low :)

5 Comments:

  • I don't get it. What has Mr. Muscle got to do with the Nueva teachers?

    By Blogger sand! ;D, at 11:11 AM  

  • Heehee, it goes something like this...

    You know the discussion about propaganda, right? We were talking about adverts when someone got the idea of the perfect advertisement to argue about: Mr Muscle.
    Well, it's half hilarious that it came into the picture!
    So anyway, we gave them MR MUSCLE.
    Yayz!

    Nicolette Lee

    By Blogger chocoholic_anonymouz, at 8:00 PM  

  • Mr Muscle ROCKS :)
    (of course I'm just joking. He's just some weird Superman-wannabe who scrubs sinks with a suspicious liquid. >.<)

    anyway
    THANKS TO THE NUEVA TEACHERS FOR TEACHING US!!! (again.)

    By Blogger Grace, at 7:21 PM  

  • a suspicious liquid in a strange-looking bottle with a capacity of more than 100ml. That proves it! Mr. Muscle is terrorist/ailen from outer space coming to invade Earth!

    [Just joking, of course!]

    By Blogger sand! ;D, at 9:36 PM  

  • Haha.
    Hey, remember Mrs Chong said that the customs officers only allow people to bring out liquids in 100ml bottles?
    Hope the Nueva teachers had a safe trip back and found the Mr. Muscle useful! And that they liked the 'autographed' PE shirt.

    -CHINGYING--

    By Blogger Ching Ying, at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home