Hildanueva

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hi Nishad, this is Adam

My full name is Adam Bin Mohamad Rafey, which is quite a mouthful. Mohamad Rafey is actually my father's name and Bin is sort of a connector. Adam is the first prophet and man, the leader of mankind, which is one of the reasons my parents chose this name. The another reason is that since I'm the first child (I have a younger sister) I should be called Adam, the first man. The other reason is that is short and simple, just as my parents like it. Adam also means Earth or Man in Hebrew.

So thats all.
I hope you reply soon!
ADAM

3 Comments:

  • I don't think that Adam, first man and leader, should only apply to Christian religion... And anyway, we're from a Christian school. (tho that doesn't prove anything. nvm.)
    mi agrees. that is quite interesting- learning about everyone's name and stuff...

    By Blogger Grace, at 11:23 AM  

  • GRAH. No offence to the Colin dude, but honestly? That's practically stereotyping. Singaporeans mostly have Christian names, thank you very much, even if we DO have a huge mix of races. Eeeeeeyer.

    By Blogger LETI!, at 3:25 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger adam, at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home