hello edwardgood morning/afternoon/eveningand i do like sheepelishah
posted by elishah huang at 11:15 AM
????
By minkee.s, at 1:43 AM
this obsession with sheep (NO 'S'!) is kind of crazy, elishah... >.< when did it come about, i wonder?frm an amused, albeit puzzled, grace in christmas-sy, WET singapore.
By Grace, at 6:19 PM
i don't know.... i forgot-i mean i had it for years...well a few yearselishah
By elishah huang, at 11:47 AM
you can see loads of those in new zealand. you should go there.... our tour bus encountered a group of sheep of around 1000 with farmers and dogs
By Ian, at 5:28 PM
Uhh...when I went in 2005 I didnt see any sheep Ian! Which part of New Zealand are you talking about?
By Ching Ying, at 6:59 PM
Post a Comment << Home
5 Comments:
????
By
minkee.s, at 1:43 AM
this obsession with sheep (NO 'S'!) is kind of crazy, elishah... >.< when did it come about, i wonder?
frm an amused, albeit puzzled, grace in christmas-sy, WET singapore.
By
Grace, at 6:19 PM
i don't know.... i forgot-i mean i had it for years...well a few years
elishah
By
elishah huang, at 11:47 AM
you can see loads of those in new zealand. you should go there.... our tour bus encountered a group of sheep of around 1000 with farmers and dogs
By
Ian, at 5:28 PM
Uhh...when I went in 2005 I didnt see any sheep Ian! Which part of New Zealand are you talking about?
By
Ching Ying, at 6:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home