thnx 4 replying!
Wow! That is so cool! I absolutely love Roald Dahl, Ann M. Martin, Judy Blume and many others.
I have never ever played a trumpet before. [well, only a toy one when i was younger but that doesn't count =)] But I play the violin though!
I'm currently in Grade 7 of the ABRSM for piano. Is there a grading system for you there in USA?
Yeah...I swim but I don't like competing. Too much pressure! I loooooove drawing those cute little anime creatures (called 'manga' or something like that) and I write occasionally too!
I guess you're still having your sch term huh? What time do you normally go to school? I have to get up everyday @ abt 5:50am in the morning to catch the school bus. My school is about a 10 min drive away from my home.
i agree, we have lots in common.
I thought of posting this as a comment, but I guess like Mindy said, it'll be harder 2 read that way.
your pal
tasha.
p.s. I'll be away on holiday from tomorrow for about 8 days to Thailand so it seems that you won't be hearing from me for awhile unless I can get hold of a computer there. thnx!Anyway if we don't get to correspond for these 8 days, I would like to wish you and your family a very Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year!

8 Comments:
hey nats! lucky you, you get to go to thailand...i like swimming but not leisurely...competively is more of my style.
By
someone out there., at 12:50 PM
lolz... thnx. i heard you're very good @ the sport! =)
By
chyst♥-{silence}, at 10:54 PM
Hi natasha sarah here...
don't mind the shiaomantou.
tell me what you did in thailand? i heard that the stuff are cheap there. buy a teddy bear. =)
By
[sAraH.]*, at 7:38 PM
yeah, i went there before, the shopping there is really good. xS (that's a smiley, not a size!!!!)
so, any competitions (swimming) won, sammi??!! o.0 was thailand nice, 'nats'?
-grace
By
Grace, at 6:26 PM
we changed our plans at the last minute. went to malaysia instead. but it was cool. =) did a LOT of shopping. yup. that's about it.
By
chyst♥-{silence}, at 9:54 PM
haha practically everyone in S'pore goes shopping in M'Sia cos its really close and the currency.
I usually buy the bubble gum there haha.
(*blows* *POP!* Bubblegum lands on glasses "EEW!")
By
Ching Ying, at 7:04 PM
you draw manga!?
By
adam, at 7:01 PM
very random, adam, very random... yeah shopping rocks in malaysia
By
Grace, at 12:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home