Umm, is there anyone by the name of John Kelley. (Did I spell his name correctly?) Well anyway, please post soon if you are him. If not, nevermind...
posted by hykael the lord of boredom at 10:13 PM
... seems like a few of us haven't heard from our buddies yet leh...
By Grace, at 11:21 AM
I totally agree, colin.well, i guess both of us are the most desperate! =s(AND our buddies are kind of slow on the uptake, i guess. they are taking AGES.)
By Grace, at 6:36 PM
Post a Comment << Home
2 Comments:
... seems like a few of us haven't heard from our buddies yet leh...
By
Grace, at 11:21 AM
I totally agree, colin.
well, i guess both of us are the most desperate! =s
(AND our buddies are kind of slow on the uptake, i guess. they are taking AGES.)
By
Grace, at 6:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home